Saskatchewan Craft Council invites and connects the world to experience excellence in Saskatchewan craft.
The Saskatchewan Craft Council acknowledges that the land on which we gather is Treaty 6 territory, the traditional territory of numerous First Nations, including Plains and Woods Cree, Dene, Nakota, Saulteaux, and Anishinaabe, and the homeland of the M茅tis Nation. As we are all Treaty people, acknowledging traditional territory and this relationship is one of many steps we can take to recognize the land鈥檚 history, to pay respects to the Indigenous peoples whose practices and spiritualties continue to develop, grow, and contribute to this land.
- SERVICE: The s10总决赛下注 fosters an environment where excellence in craft is nurtured, recognized and valued
- ENGAGEMENT: The s10总决赛下注 supports Saskatchewan craftspeople to flourish creatively and economically
- DIVERSITY: The s10总决赛下注 actively engages with and builds programing to reflect Saskatchewan鈥檚 Indigenous, newcomer and diverse communities.
- COMMUNICATION: The s10总决赛下注 communicates a strong brand that clearly identifies it as the trusted source that invites and connects the world to experience excellence in Saskatchewan craft.
- CAPACITY: The s10总决赛下注 has the organizational capacity to deliver innovative and quality needs-based programming.